Sunday, January 3, 2010

ITS CHRISTMAS............

I can't even begin to tell you how crazy crazy my December was, I am soooo behind on my blogging so this post will be kinda huge and kind a crazy. It all began with Sledding with our best buddies Dallin and Cade, we got all bundled up ready to take on the biggest hill we could find. We got all packed into the car when I noticed that our sleds were missing, someone freaking stole our sleds out of our garage, well thats what we think because they are no where to be found. We were able to use the Johnsons sleds so we were okay. We got to the hill and were so excited we could hardly stand it then Oaklee went down one time and snow got in her gloves so she was done and we left, GOOD TIMES. GOOD TIMES.

We had a family christmas party with Cody's family and Santa came, our little lovely happy little four year old was SOOOOOOOOOO not excited for that!! She sat in the corner playing her cousins ds the entire time he was there-Seriously I wanted to cry, all i wanted was a picture of her on Santas lap but she didn't care at all about pictures! Beckham on the other hand was giving him high fives the whole time and held some bells for him while we sang jingle bells, seriously two completely different kids!!
We had a friend christmas party also, we were all suppose to wear ugly christmas sweaters, it was a lot of fun but of course I was to stressed out about making sure everyone had fun that I didnt take that many pics!!



I thought this was a cute pic of Great Grandma Mary